Water Damaged iPhone Data Recovery
Eric’s Computer Services offers professional water damage iPhone data recovery services. When dealing with a smartphone data loss occurs, stop using the device immediately to avoid loosing data and have a data recovery diagnostic performed as soon as possible.
Generally, the data lost is not easily recovered still, some customers want to know “is it possible to recover data from a water damaged iPhone“? The answer is Yes.
iPhone Data Recovery Services
Location in Schenectady, New York I can accept local cases from the Capital Region or mailed in cases from across the United States. Contact me today to discover which of these options are the best fit for your needs.
Data recovery services are offered on the iPhone whether the model for the internal storage. Recovery is available even with proprietary encryption in most cases. Eric’s Computer Services has the expertise and tools to recover data.
A Data Recovery Engineer can retrieve the following information:
- Other files
iPhone Water Damage
“Water and other liquid damage to your iPhone or iPod isn’t covered by warranty. Servicing for the liquid damage to an iPhone or iPod device isn’t covered by the Apple One-Year Limited Warranty” – according to Apple (https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204104).
Professional cell phone recovery services are now available.
Liquid Contact Indicators
iPhone built after 2006 have built-in Liquid Contact Indicators (LCIs) that will show whether the device has been in contact with water or a liquid containing water. An LCI will be activated when it comes into contact with water or a liquid containing water. The indicator’s color changes red when it comes in contact with water (or a liquid containing water).
Supported iPhone Models
- iPhone 14 ( All Models – Pro Max, Pro, Plus)
- iPhone SE ( All Generations)
- iPhone 13 ( All Models – Pro Max, Pro, Mini)
- iPhone 12 ( All Models – Pro Max, Pro, Mini)
- iPhone 11 ( All Models – Pro Max, Pro)
- iPhone X (XS Max, XS, XR)
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S
- Older models (iPhone 4, iPhone 3, iPhone)
Can a water damaged iPhone be fixed?
Yes. But most customers are concerned with the actually data recovery and getting their data back first. Then, they usually want to see if the phone can be repaired.
What should you do if you iPhone becomes water damaged
- Turn the iPhone off immediately. This lessens the chance that the phone will short circuit, and need to be repaired.
- Remove your case. They help trap and keep water in.
- Remove your iPhone sim card tray, the sim card tray could also be trapping water.
- Give your iPhone a wipe down with an absorbent cloth.
- Leave your phone in a dry place, and let it air dry for as long as possible. Do not turn it on
iPhone Data Recovery Service
Many precious moments exist on your iPhone in the photos app phone including pictures, and videos. There are countless contacts, text messages and more. Eric’s Computer Services offers professional cell phone data recovery services.